Monday, July 21, 2008

More photos of Me & Ryan - Mum & Dad (managed to make them larger)


Me & Ryan
Me & Ryan My beautiful parents - Sivert & InaJust mucking around in photoshop with this photo!

Family Poem
My family are the ones I love
they are caring and funny,
teasing and kind
annoying and loving
joyful and pleasant... My family

My family is...My Beautiful Husband Ryan
The one I'm going to spend the rest of my life with
Caring and Loving
Adorable and Sweet
Considerate of my needs
Understanding and Patient
Loving me without pretense
Spunky and hard working
Strong (and is always looking out for me)
My best friend and the love of my life
Ryan, I love you!

My family is...My Mother
Caring and Kind
Patient, loving
Always there for me
She is giving and sharing
She is smart and intelligent
an excellent teacher
Mum, I love you

My Family is... My Father
Thoughtful and Loving
Caring and Funny
Patient and Giving
Always willing to talk and listen to my problems
Dad, I love you

My family is... My Twin Sister (Joyce)
Intelligent and Smart
Fantastic Mother to Connor & Jake and Wife to Darren
My Twin Sister who I love dearly
We share a very special bond
She is giving and caring
A great friend and loves being a mother
We have our fights but they only last for a day or two
Joyce, I love you

My family is... My Sister (Vanessa)
Energetic and Smart
fun loving and free
Fantastic Mother to Cheyenne & Sierra and Husband to Ryan
Honest and Caring
She loves the country and the life that goes with it
We have our misunderstandings/fights
but they last a day and all is forgiven and forgotten.
Vanessa, I love you

My family is... My sister (Amanda)
She is kind
she is giving and caring
she is hard working and smart
she is fun and we do fight sometimes but i love her
She is particular and fussy
She is a great teacher
Fantastic Mother to Shenae and Husband to Nigel
Amanda, I love you

My family is... My brother (Des)
My little brother (the baby of the family)
Very smart and also my boss at work
Caring and Loving
Giving and Sweet
Des, I love you.

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Hi Erica,

Finally signed up! Nice poems. Love Vanessa