Our gorgeous daughter is now 8 1/2 months old!! Where does the time go?? I was going through some video I had taken over the past 8 months so I can send it to my Oma and Uncle & Aunts in Holland - I just can't even remember her being sooooo tiny.....
She continues to bring so much joy into our lives each and every day. Her latest achievement is crawling backwards (she hasn't quiet mastered crawling forwards yet - but the way she is going it should only be a matter of weeks before she has figured out it's easier to go forwards then backwards)!
Some little notes about Olivia:
She continues to bring so much joy into our lives each and every day. Her latest achievement is crawling backwards (she hasn't quiet mastered crawling forwards yet - but the way she is going it should only be a matter of weeks before she has figured out it's easier to go forwards then backwards)!Some little notes about Olivia:
1. Sits up by herself.
2. Crawls backwards (nearly crawling forwards)
3. Still hasn't quite mastered rolling from tummy to back - has only done it 3 times!
4. She is a real little chatterbox - loves the sound of her own voice I think.
5. She has a very strong will.
6. Already throws little temper tantrums.
7. Loves Spaghetti Bolognaise and Cheesesticks and Yogurt.
8. Is a girl who loves the outdoors.
9. Loves going to the indoor swimming pool.
10. Loves her baths and cries when I take her out.
11. Weighs: 8.280Kg
12. Height: 71cm





4 comments:
She looks great! But no wonder she is our granddaughter.
She is getting so big, Erica. THey sure don't stay little for long do they? Looks like she is a real little Missy. Has mischievious eyes :)
She is a real van der laan
What a cutey, she sure has grown......my oh my i can remember visiting you a few weeks after she was born and now she's a poppit !
Post a Comment