Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Oops nearly forgot to record my weight loss....

It's Tuesday night - just finished dinner and i thought I better quickly type and keep everyone updated. Ryan is busy watching TV and I've just had a shower and winding down for the night - thinking about going to bed and reading a book!

Well another trip to Cohen's Lifestyle Centre tonight and some more weight loss.

Just me this week (Ryan no longer has to be weighed):
Weight Loss for the past 4 weeks = 5kg
Total Weight Loss = 31.6kg

(so that means I have another 15kg to loose - meaning that it will take me another 3 months - HELP!!!!). 5 months down - 3 left - OK doesn't sound as bad now.........lol!

Ryan has one more day left on refeeding and at the moment is staying a steady 80kg! He received his maintenance programme tonight - This outlines how to maintain the weight loss for the rest of his life. It can seem very daunting sometimes to realise it will be for the rest of our life's but it also seems very easy to follow - as long as he keeps to the basics he should be able to do it.

Just remembered I keep forgetting to take photos of what I prepared for dinner - so might just start writing recipes down (starting tomorrow night - too tired right now)!

Well I'm off to relax and read a book now so till next time....

Cheerio, Erica xx

4 comments:

HH said...

Wow, another 5kg, Erica! Well done. And your way over half way now. I can't imagine you losing another 15! There will be nothing left of you. Keep it up, you've done very very well. Amazing what a whole lot of will power can do hey!! Enjoy your book.

Jasmine said...

Hi Erica

Thanks for inviting me to read your blog.

Just when I thought about breaking it for some chocolate i read about your struggles as well as the fantastic results. Im now back on track, its not worth recking it for some chocolate or anything. Im really focused on loosing the weight. I am like you have a fair bit to loose and need to get to 62kg,I can never remember being that weight. Next week Friday we have our weigh in and will let you guys know how we went.

Keep strong, Jasmine

Jen said...

That is fantastic Erica and you must be over the moon. Always losing every weighin means you have again achieved and your mind steadily focussed. I admire you and cant wait to see you. You are on the home run so keep it up.
Glad to hear Ryan is steady too!
I have just gone back to Curves and my goal is to lose 10kgs by Christmas to set a realistic goal to hopefully keep it off.
It's hard work but when we are in focus its easy! :) TFS

Jen said...

Just thought i would pop back by and say hi to Jasmine and wish you too all the best for your weightloss challenge, like you said to Erica be strong and you will win that race:) xJen